Your digital marketing efforts may be driving lots of visitors to your website, but if they’re failing to convert, i.e. to complete your desired goal(s) – then those efforts are wasted.
A website must be optimised so that a greater proportion of visitors convert – whether a conversion is measured as making an enquiry or buying a product, for example.
Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) is an ongoing process. Performance is measured, analysed and A/B tests are proposed and implemented to improve the conversion rate and, ultimately, the user experience.
What are the benefits of CRO?
- More business – a higher conversion rate means your traffic is working harder for you
- CRO fixes the root causes which are preventing conversions
- Cost effective – why pay for more traffic when you could get more sales from your existing traffic by improving your conversion rate?
- Impacts all traffic: CRO benefits all visitors whichever digital marketing channel they’ve used to arrive at your site
Our CRO service includes
- Strategic advice & planning
- Technical web analytics audit
- Assessment of current performance
- Usability recommendations
- Ongoing A/B conversion testing
- Monthly bespoke reporting