How your website is ranked within the search results is dependent on how Google’s algorithm ranks your site against your competitors.
Hundreds of signals influence this, and Google use these to determine relevancy, authority and trust. It rewards those which score highest with better visibility within the search results.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the signals Google measures. We optimise a website for relevancy and accessibility, whilst content marketing and PR can help improve your site’s authority and trust.
What are the benefits of SEO?
- Increased traffic to your site
- Reach a highly engaged audience who are actively searching for what you offer
- Cost effective – organic listings are essentially free as you don’t pay for clicks
- Brand awareness – the more searchers see your site in the results, the more they’ll recognise you as industry experts
- Increased trust – the majority of searchers click on natural listings as opposed to PPC ads
Our SEO Management includes
- Full strategic research into user search behaviour
- Competitor analysis of search landscape
- Analytics & tracking review
- Full SEO audit, identifying both technical and meta issues
- Ad hoc consultancy to address the latest SEO developments
- Ongoing content marketing, blog management and PR
- Monthly bespoke KPI reporting