We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us (Search Seven Ltd), or any that we may collect from or about you. It applies to all products and services, and instances where we collect your personal data.
This privacy notice applies to personal information processed by or on behalf of Search Seven.
You should be aware that if you access third party websites, using links provided on our website, these websites are outside our control and have their own privacy policies governing the use of personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
- What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
Personal information that we’ll process in connection with our products and services, if relevant, includes:
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, organisation, contact details and contact details history
- Products and services you have purchased or enquiries made about products and services
- Information generated by the work, service or relationship we may have with you such as business details, bank and financial details, communication and correspondence
- What is the source of your personal information?
We’ll collect personal information from the following general sources:
- From you directly, via our online forms or phone conversations
- Information generated about you when you use our products and services
- What do we use your personal data for?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact you about our services
- To contact you about content you provided to us
- To respond to your queries and correspondence
- To process any job applications you submit to us
- To carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general engagement with our website
- To operate a safe and lawful business or where we have a legal obligation
- To enable us to comply with our policies and procedures and enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising
- To deliver relevant advertising and make relevant recommendations and suggestions to you about our services
- To personalise, enhance, modify or otherwise improve the services or communications that we provide to you
- What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal data?
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where you have given consent for us to process your information
- Where we need to perform the contractual obligations we have entered into with you, or the business you are working for, or with
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
The purpose(s) for which we will collect and process your data are shown below:
- To manage our relationship and administer our business either as a part of a contract or where we believe we have a legitimate interest to do so
- To execute a contract or request
- Where we have a legitimate interest to keep you informed of our products or services by appropriate communication methods unless you’ve objected to us doing so
- Sending you marketing and information about our business via e-mail if you have consented to it
- How and when can you withdraw your consent?
Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by phone on 01273 329122
- For how long is your personal information retained by us?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
When the purposes for which we have collected the data for have ended we will retain and securely destroy your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Your right to object
You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes and to data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. You can contact us by going to the Contact Us section of our website to exercise these rights.
- What are your marketing preferences and what do they mean?
We may use your address, phone numbers, email address and social media or digital channels (for example, Facebook, Google and message facilities in other platforms) to contact you according to your marketing preferences. You can stop our marketing at any time by contacting us using the details below or by following the instructions in the communication.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
It collects certain information about how you use our website and the devices that you use to access it. This includes information such as your geographical location, device information (such as your hardware model, mobile network information), browser type, referral source, length of visit to the website, number of page views and any search queries you make.
If you’d prefer to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Changes to our privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website https://www.searchseven.co.uk/
- Contact us
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01273 329122 or write to us at Search Seven Ltd, Third Floor Office, 27 Palmeira Mansions, Church Road, Hove, BN3 2FA.