Before beginning any marketing it’s important to perform a thorough analysis of your site’s current performance: how it’s performing within your industry and, more importantly, how you compare against your competitors.
Search behaviour analysis helps to show us how people are searching for what your website offers. We can then prioritise activity based on search demand, relevancy and seasonal trends. We can then forecast a potential ROI, which can help you to justify marketing spend.
Insights from search behaviour analysis also helps to drive a content strategy by highlighting opportunities and gaps. Strategy development is guided by our understanding of people’s questions and concerns, whilst competitor research can shed light on what others are publishing, and why their websites rank where they do.
Collectively, all of these insights allow us to formulate a strategy that is right for you and aligned with your objectives.
What are the benefits of Strategic Research?
- Discover why your competitors are ranking higher than you
- Synchronise marketing activity with key seasonal trends or events
- Ensure time and budget are prioritised
- Increase conversion rates – we focus on high-intent traffic
- Identify new opportunities – can you create new pages or update existing ones to capitalise on search volume for other relevant terms?
Our Strategic Research includes
- Keyword analysis of your site
- Search behaviour analysis
- Seasonal trends
- ROI & profit margins
- Analytics review
- Competitor analysis