Pay-per-click (PPC) is a way of promoting your website to an audience who are actively searching for what you offer, or who match your target demographic, location, behaviour or interests.
Through paid search we can show relevant ads to people who are searching on Google, Yahoo or Bing for your products or services. This is a highly engaged audience who know what they want and are already part way through the customer lifecycle journey.
Paid social and display on the other hand is great for reaching out to people reading the news, checking their email, watching YouTube or engaging with social media (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc).
Via the Google Display Network we can reach over 90 percent of Internet users across two million websites to increase awareness of your brand, whilst paid social allows for even more specific targeting thanks to the wealth of information social media platforms store on their users, including demographics, interests and behaviours.
What are the benefits of PPC?
- Completely measurable ROI
- Immediate visibility and traffic
- Reach your target demographic (based on age, gender, interests etc.)
- Rich ad content – text, imagery and video
- Builds brand awareness
- Only pay when ads are clicked
- Suitable for all budgets, big or small
Our PPC Management includes
- Strategic advice & planning
- Analytics & tracking review
- Paid media account build (or restructure)
- Creative ads written by professional copywriters
- Relevant keywords/placements aligned with our strategic research
- Ongoing optimisation and bid management to achieve your objectives
- Monthly bespoke KPI reporting