Senior PPC Executive
If you want the opportunity to shape your own career in Digital Marketing and be part of an Agency that’s not only successful but gives back, we would love to hear from you.
We believe roles should be built on your needs as much as ours and want to know what you really value at work. What do you need from a company to feel happy? What is important to you to feel fulfilled in a role? Whether that’s the flexible hours to fit your lifestyle, or benefits that mean something to you; we want to know what gets you up in the morning.
For us, it’s our people and our strong desire to give back to our local community and beyond. Search Seven was founded 8 years ago with a vision to not only deliver digital strategies that help our clients stand out from the crowd, but also to create a team that enjoy spending time together and that feel proud of the contribution they make.
Giving back is at the heart of everything we do and that is why we pledge up to 7% of our profits to charity.
Who are we?
Search Seven is a Digital Marketing Agency based a stone’s throw from the beach in Hove. We specialise in search marketing & conversion rate optimisation.
Who we are looking for?
Reporting into the Paid Media Director, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior PPC Executive to grow with the company and be a core part of the Paid Media department. You will have prior experience in a Paid Media role and can demonstrate a good knowledge of Paid Media, a passion for Digital Marketing and a willingness to continue your development. You will enjoy working with clients, owning client relationships and be accountable for achieving objectives. You will be a team player and be someone who takes ownership of their workload with an entrepreneurial and autonomous mind-set.
Skills and Knowledge
• Experience in working on at least one of the following platforms; Google (Search, Display, Shopping), Bing, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Google Ads Experience (Certification preferable)
• Google Analytics Experience (Certification preferable)
• Strong Excel skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Degree or equivalent qualification (preferable)
• Comfortable with client communication (face to face meetings and phone calls)
In return we offer:
Excellent career development opportunities with the scope to steer the development of your role according to your areas of interest within Digital Marketing plus;
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Extra day holiday per year of service
• Pension scheme
• Medical cash back scheme or something to the equivalent value of your choice
• Personalised development plan
• Regular social and charity events
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Fruit and drinks/beer fridge to enjoy
• Work from home
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com