Paid Media Account Manager
If you want the opportunity to shape your own career in Digital Marketing, we would love to hear from you.
What do you really value at work? What do you need from a company to be happy? What is important to you to feel fulfilled in a role?
At Search Seven, we believe roles should be built on your needs as much as ours. Whether that’s the flexible hours to fit your lifestyle, or perks and benefits that mean something to you; we want to know what gets you up in the morning.
For us, it’s our people. We’re incredibly lucky to boast a strong team of experts from a variety of backgrounds who create strategies that help our clients stand out from the crowd. We may be ‘techie’ but we have a sense of humour too and we’re confident that you will enjoy working with us! Our charity work is also very close to our hearts. Making a difference is a key driving force behind what we do, which is why we pledge 7% of our profits to charity.
We are a growing business and as part of our growth we need to hire more excellent people in our paid team. We know what we need (we listed it below) but we genuinely want to hear from you – what do you want? What do you think would help us make the best paid team in the UK (as a starter – world domination comes next year). So please look at what we need then tell us what we can do for you, what would convince you to explore this opportunity with us?
Who we are?
Search Seven is a digital marketing agency based in Brighton & Hove, specialising in search marketing & conversion rate optimisation
Who we are looking for?
A Paid Media Account Manager with previous experience in PPC who is looking to work on exciting clients and develop their skills
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in paid media
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified (preferable)
- Strong Excel skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Working across multiple paid media platforms including Google (Search, Display, Shopping), Bing, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Degree or equivalent qualification (preferable)
In return we offer:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day holiday per year of service
- Pension scheme
- Medical cash back scheme
- Personalised development plan
- Regular social and charity events
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Fruit and drinks/beer fridge to enjoy
- Early finish on Fridays
What else could we do for you? What else would you value? Let us know by emailing email@example.com and let’s start talking.