No two campaigns are the same. Before formulating a strategy for your search marketing campaign it’s important to perform a thorough analysis of your industry and current performance. Now that’s the way to do it!
What’s worked for one client may not be applicable for you, so that’s why we’ll sit down with you to discuss your business objectives and previous online marketing you’ve done. In addition to this our strategic research also gives us further insight into core areas such as your analytics, user search behaviour, seasonal trends and even what your competitors are up to.
All of this insight is then analysed and a bespoke digital strategy is devised to help you achieve your objectives via SEO, PPC or CRO.
What are the benefits of Strategic Research?
- Prioritise time & budget
- Increased conversion rate – we focus on high intent traffic
- Identify new opportunities – can you create new pages or update existing ones to capitalise on search volume for other relevant terms?
- Synchronise marketing activity with key seasonal trends or events
Our Strategic Research includes
- Keyword analysis of your site
- Search behaviour analysis
- Seasonal trends
- ROI & profit margins
- Analytics review
- Competitor analysis