Even if your website is the best thing since sliced bread, if people cannot easily find it in the search engines then it’s not reaching its full potential. This is where Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) comes in – this is a great way to get your site to the top of the search results to drive high quality traffic.
SEO is based upon relevancy, trust and authority. Our strategic approach means this is reflected in both our on-page optimisation, such as fine-tuning your page copy as well the more ‘techie’ stuff behind the scenes, in addition to off-site tactics such as content marketing.
Our SEO consultancy service also means we’re always on hand to react to the search engine’s ever-changing algorithms, thereby keeping you one step ahead of your competition.
What are the benefits of SEO?
- Increased traffic to your site
- Reach a highly engaged audience who are actively searching for what you offer
- Cost effective – organic listings are essentially free as you don’t pay for clicks
- Brand awareness – the more searchers see your site in the results, the more they’ll recognise you as industry experts
- Increased trust – the majority of searchers click on natural listings as opposed to PPC ads
Our SEO Management includes
- Full strategic research into user search behaviour
- Competitor analysis of search landscape
- Analytics & tracking review
- Full SEO audit, identifying both technical and meta issues
- Ad hoc consultancy to address the latest SEO developments
- Ongoing content marketing and blog management
- Monthly bespoke KPI reporting